Consider the following scenario:
- Have 2 registry files. Both files should have the same settings with different values (at least one).
- In the Ivanti Workspace Control Console go to Composition > Actions by Type > User Registry and select New Registry.
- Right-click and select Registry > Import Registry File and import and import file 1.
- Right-click and select Registry > Import Registry File and import and import file 2.
- Select Perform differential merge with existing data.
In this scenario, the merge fails with the following error message:
Error #: 35601
Error Description: Element not found
This issue is resolved in Ivanti Workspace Control 10.2.950.0.