Requires Access To:
Application Server, IIS Manager, ConfigDB Trusted Host Addresses workspace, ISM Logs workspace or Application Server Logs folder
Problem and Error message:
After clicking on a survey link, instead of loading the survey, the following error is displayed.
Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: Invalid Host at CentralConfig.AppCode.APIController.GetTenantRecord(String tenantId)
"Session not found" errors may be occurring in the AppServer log files as well.
One possible cause of this error can be one or multiple IP or IPv6 addresses missing from the Trusted Host Addresses workspace within the ConfigDB. The missing address or addresses will need to be added and the affected app pool recycled.
Solution / Workaround:
1. Open the Logs workspace (or the CentralConfig log file in the Logs folder on your App server, generally located at C:\Logs)
2. Locate the error log stating "AuthenticateTenantAPI: UserHostAddress=<IP address or IPv6 address> is not trusted."
3. Log into the ConfigDB
4. Open the Trusted Host Addresses workspace
5. Click New TrustedHost
6. Type in or paste in the missing address, ie: fe80::579:19d3:8aeb:b218%11
8. Recycle the HEATCentralConfigAppPool