- tested on 2017.3.1 but applicable to previous versions as well
Requires Access To:
- administrator account of ISM
- administrator account of application server
When you go to Admin UI > Configure > Organization Profile > Languages and export any of the translation files, upon opening you get this message:
This prevents you from opening the file at all, and when you will try to import it back again to ISM, you get this:
This is happening because by default, the file is blocked by OS which prevents you from modifying the file and when importing back to ISM, it thinks that file is corrupted.
Solution / Workaround:
- Export the file as usually.
- Before opening go to the download location.
- Right click on the file and go to Properties.
- On the General page, you will see information on the bottom as below:
- If you unblock this, you will be able to open the file and then import will go through as expected: