Consider the following scenario:
- Zones are used in Ivanti Workspace Control (Context > Locations and Devices).
- One of these zones is used on an Advanced Connection State (Context > Connection State).
- A machine is online according to the Connection State.
- The group membership of the user is not stored in the Access Tokens that are created by the operating system.
- The machine can reach the Ivanti Workspace Control datastore as well as the Domain Controller.
- At one point, only the connection to the Domain Controller fails. All other connections remain active.
- A Workspace Refresh is triggered.
In this scenario, the cached credential information is no longer available.
Actions that are configured based on Active Directory information will not be processed correctly.
The cached credentials file (CCX file in %respfdir%\Data) is written with empty data.
This issue is resolved in Ivanti Workspace Control 10.2.900.0.