Requires Access To:
Admin Role, Self Service Mobile UI
Create a link to a custom Category filter for Service Catalog in the Self Service Mobile UI. Please note this is only possible in 2017.2.x and later. The instructions below are geared to 2017.3. The look and location of some items may be different in 2017.2.
Step by Step:
- Login as a user with both Admin and Self Service Mobile roles. Start in the Self Service Mobile role to get into the adaptive UI.
- Click the Menu button in the upper left and switch roles to Administrator Role
- Click the Menu button again and click the Wrench to enter the configuration mode.
- Click the Menu button again and click the Service Catalog.
- Click the Plus Icon next to the Searches Dropdown
- Name your Filter/Search and select the Categories desired below
- Click Save (upper right side of the screen).
- At this point you should see the URL in your browser has been updated. This is the URL you can send to your end users to bring them to this specific Service Catalog filter.
As a side note, If you have Database access you'll note that the RecId that's the very last part of the link can be found in the Frs_def_SelfServiceSettings table.