Consider the following scenario:
- Ivanti VDX is used to give users access to local applications while working in a remote session.
- The operating system on the endpoint is Microsoft Windows 10 version 1703 or higher.
- The endpoint has a multi-monitor setup.
- Remote Desktop Services is used to provide remote access.
- The option to use all monitors for displaying the remote session has been enabled in the RDP client software.
- The endpoint is locked.
In this scenario, the Remote Session is reverted to a single screen after unlocking the endpoint.
This issue is resolved in Ivanti VDX 10.3.0.0.
This issue still occurs in a scenario when auto-hiding the taskbar of the endpoint is configured. This issue is resolved in Ivanti VDX 10.3.10.0.
It applies to the scenario as described above with the following addition:
The Microsoft Windows setting Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode is turned on on the endpoint. This is a Microsoft Windows 10 setting that, dependent on the version, can be found under Settings (cog wheel in Start Menu) > Personalization > Taskbar.
Turn the setting Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode off.