Consider the following scenario:
- A resource is stored in the Ivanti Automation datastore.
- A 'Download Resource' task is used to download this resource.
- The Agent+ is installed on the target device.
In the scenario described above, the job is running endlessly. The resource is not being downloaded on the target device.
This issue is resolved in Ivanti Automation 2018.3
One of the following workarounds can be used to (temporarily) solve this issue:
- Store the resource on a fileshare instead of in the database.
- Install the Legacy Agent instead of the Agent+.