- With GoldMine 2018.2 and higher we have employed "Secure by Design" and "Privacy by Default" practices.
- As part of this during the upgrade or initial install of GoldMine Connect 2018.2 or higher it is required to use HTTPS with a certificate in IIS.
- This requirement is presented to the Administrator in the GoldMine Connect install Wizard:
1. The creation and adding of an SSL Certificate please see the GMConnect Install Guide for 2018.2 >> Configuring IIS >> To add an SSL certificate.
2. Further information regarding basic setup and configuration of HTTPS for GoldMine connect in IIS is available at: