How to determine the client Ivanti Antivirus engine version
This article describes various methods for determining the Ivanti Antivirus engine version installed on clients
Within the Inventory record for a client
- Right-click a client and select "Inventory".
- Drill down in the Inventory tree in the left-hand pane to "Computer"."Security"."AntiVirus Software"."Antivirus"."Engine Version".
From the client Antivirus UI:
- Double-click the Ivanti Antivirus system tray icon.
- Click the "Support" link in the bottom left of the client UI.
- The following dialog should be displayed:
Add a column to the device view in the Ivanti Endpoint Manager console
- In the LDMS console go to Tools --> Administration -- Column Set Configuration
- Right-click "My Column Sets" and select "New Column Set" or double-click an existing Column Set you wish to edit.
- Drill down to "Computer"."Security"."AntiVirus Software"."Antivirus"."Engine Version", highlight it and select "Add to columns".
Create a Query that returns the Antivirus version as a column in the results
- In the LDMS console, either right-click My queries and select "New query" or double-click an existing query to edit it.
- Select criteria for the computers that you want to be returned by this query (certain IP address range, a certain location, etc).
- In the lower-right corner click "Select columns".
- Browse through the tree on the left to "Computer"."Security"."AntiVirus Software"."Antivirus"."Engine Version", highlight it and click ">>" to move it to the column list.
- Save query.