LANDesk Security and Patch News
· (October 14, 2009) Critical vulnerabilities have been identified in Adobe Reader 9.1.3 and Acrobat 9.1.3, Adobe Reader 8.1.6 and Acrobat 8.1.6 for Windows and Adobe Reader 7.1.3 and Acrobat 7.1.3 for Windows. These vulnerabilities could cause the application to crash and could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system. Adobe recommends users of Adobe Reader 9.1.3 and Acrobat 9.1.3 and earlier versions update to Adobe Reader 9.2 and Acrobat 9.2. Adobe recommends users of Acrobat 8.1.6 and earlier versions update to Acrobat 8.1.7, and users of Acrobat 7.1.3 and earlier versions update to Acrobat 7.1.4. For Adobe Reader users who cannot update to Adobe Reader 9.2, Adobe has provided the Adobe Reader 8.1.7 and Adobe Reader 7.1.4 updates. Please visit the following page for more details:
· (October 14, 2009) Adobe AIR has released new version 188.8.131.5200. Please visit the following page for more details,
· (October 14, 2009)Google has updated their Chrome browser, version 184.108.40.206 is now available. LANDesk content has been updated to reflect this updated version for detection. Please see the following page for more details:
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD8v817
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERDv714
· Vulnerability ID – ACROBATv817
· Vulnerability ID – ACROBATv714
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.2_CHS
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.2_DEU
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.2_ENU
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.2_FRA
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.2_NLD
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.2_JPN
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBEAIRv220.127.116.1100
· Vulnerability ID – GOOGLE_CHROMEv18.104.22.168_Detect_Only
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.1.0_CHS
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.1.0_DEU
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.1.0_ENU
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.1.0_FRA
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.1.0_NLD
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBERD9v9.1.0_JPN
· Vulnerability ID – ADOBEAIRv1.5.2
· Vulnerability ID – GOOGLE_CHROMEv22.214.171.124_Detect_Only
- Reason: Adding the supercedence information.
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At LANDesk, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
LANDesk Product Support
Copyright © 2009 LANDesk Software. All rights reserved. LANDesk is either a registered trademark or trademark of LANDesk Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. LANDesk disclaims any liability with respect to this document and LANDesk has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.landesk.com/.