Ivanti Automation 2018.3 is now available
The latest release of Automation includes:
- Runbook Tags – filter runbooks in the Job Overview based on tags included when invoking a runbook from Automation or Identity Director
- Runbook Parameters Enhancement – view runbook parameters in order of job execution
- Prepare for Image Task – automate deployment of virtual images as part of an Automation runbook
- Management Portal Enhancements – multiple built-in tasks (Linux/Unix, Active Directory, Exchange Server, and SSH) and support connectors are now available in the web Management Portal
Please refer to the Release Notes for detailed information about this release.
Access Ivanti Automation 2018.3
Automation Standard licenses are available
Automation Standard edition is a free version of Automation for all Ivanti customers with current active maintenance. It includes all of the features of the Automation Enterprise edition but supports only connectors to other Ivanti products.
To request an Automation Standard license:
- Download Ivanti Automation from the Ivanti Community download page.
- Install Ivanti Automation.
- Select Standard (or evaluate Enterprise) for a 45-day trial.
- Send an email to your Ivanti sales representative requesting a Standard license (or to purchase an Enterprise license) within 15 days of the trial end date.
- Your Ivanti sales rep will create and submit an order for a zero-dollar SKU.
- Once your order is processed, you will be provided with a Standard license.
- “Install” your new Standard license.
Alongside the features in the Automation release, don’t forget that you also have access to additional, value-add content and integrations for Identity Director and Automation in the Ivanti Marketplace. Here you’ll find trusted pre-built content to you get up and running faster as well as connectors and integrations for other solutions provided by Ivanti and our Ivanti One partners.
We’ll continue to expand our content, and connectors across our portfolio. Please keep checking back for the latest updates.