OneDrive Connector is being used with File Director as the Home map point, the folder is generated on the users desktop not grayed out & does not have a red cross through it. However no files are synchronizing, the quick menu is also not available to manually synchronize files.
The logs may show the below as the tenant name is incorrect:
Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
Compare the Tenant name in File Director with the Tenant name listed in the Azure AD following the below:
1. Log into Office 365 as Administrator
2. Click Admin
3. In the Admin center, select Admin Centers Azure AD
4. Select the tile for your Azure AD & click domain names from the 'Manage' menu
5. The tenant name should be in the following format 'exampleURL.onmicrosoft.com'
6. In the File Director Web Console click on configuration > Cloud Connectors & ensure the tenant name matches