1. Download the zip file from the article that linked you to this document.
2. Extract the file(s) from the zip file.
3. From the LANDesk Management Console, click Tools > Reporting/Monitoring > Reports.
4. In the reporting tool, click the folder where you want to add this report. The recommended folder is the “My reports” folder.
5. From the Reports toolbar, select the Import option.
6. Browse to the location where the file(s) were extracted in step 2. Select a .ldms file.
7. Select the second option, “Insert items into selected group or owner” and then click “Import.” When it has completed, click “Close” in the “Import status” dialogue.
7. If there were multiple .ldms files in the zip file, repeat steps 5-7 for each file.
8. Click the refresh button in the Reports tool window. You are now ready to run the report(s).