- The system default Dashboard is not displaying as your default Home Page
- You click on the HOME icon in your Toolbar and it does not display your system default dashboard
- In Service Desk 7.3 and above Dashboards have replaced the Welcome Page which has allowed for multiple dashboards to be configured and executed within Service Desk.
- This new feature set also includes the ability to allow users to configure their own personal homepage, and currently it will be a default dashboard unless configured to something else.
- To set a new default home page for the HOME icon in your tool bar you must follow the steps below:
- You must select SETTINGS from the menu bar
- select PERSONAL from the list of available options
- When your PERSONAL window appears, in the list of configurable options you will see a configurable option of MY HOME PAGE
- At this step you will have the ability to select another default home page for this HOME icon
- MAKE SURE YOU SAVE YOUR CHANGES