*** This patch has been superseded by the June mac rollup and can be found here ***
- Fixed: An issue where in some instances if delta scans were disabled in the enviornment then the inventory scanner would throw the error "Error writing to the baseline file..."
- Fixed: A memory leak in ldobserve which would consume all the memory on the client when it was being remote controlled.
- Fixed: An issue where ldpatch received a null value when parsing a plist it would crash.
- Added: Support for Mac OSX 10.6.x (Snow Leopard)
- Added: Better Remote Control support for machines with large or dual monitors
- Added: -exec switch support to ldpatch (can now be used in custom vulnerabilities)
For example to execute an .app file as a custom vulnerability package you would use the following in the Patch Install Commands:
/usr/LANDesk/common/ldgidget %SDMCACHE%%PATCHFILENAME% -command "-exec FileName.app"