Description: This article will explain how to create a scheduled task to change the passwords on your local machines. Example: If you wanted to change the local admin password on all of your LANDesk Managed PC's.
1. Right click on any machine and then click on Manage Local Users and groups
2. When Local Users and Groups tool comes up click on Schedule Icon in the tool bar.
3. Either type in the username, or click on the drop down and choose the name of the user you want to change the password for.
4. Type in the new password and then type it in again to confirm.
5. Click on Schedule.
6. A new scheduled task will appear in the scheduled task tool called 'Set user 'Administrator' password for multiple machines.
7. Drag machines into task and start.