- Need to change the key combination for the password override for device control.
- How to change shortcut key for Device Control.
- Default Ctrl-Shift-F1 key combination conflicts with the same shortcut used in another program.
- In the LDMS Console go to the "Agent Settings" tool and then Open "Security" and highlight "Endpoint Security".
- To change the hotkey, click within the "Device Control bypass hotkey" field and then press the desired key combination.
This change will take effect the next time the Vulnerability Scanner runs on the client. In order to force this change to take effect immediately, push a "Change Settings" task to the desired clients or run "Vulscan /changesettings /showui" from the client Run command.