I am having an issue trying to get a new template to run. It seems to fail at "Inject Script", and it looks like that is due to there being no C:\ to move the file to. I'm not sure why it's not working, but I did copy the following logs : ldProvisioning.log - InjectScript.log, and diskpart.txt. The thing that really baffles me is that it works sometimes. I had the template working, then I pointed it to a test TBI and it failed. So I then reverted the template back the original TBI that worked, and now that is failing as well, all with the same error!
We currently have multiple templates that work fine, and I originally was making a private copy of of one of them, and then removing most of the System Configuration steps, leaving just a basic provisioning of the image, the LD agent, patches, and a reboot. That is when it started failing. So I decided to try and build a brand new template to avoid any clone issues, and at first it worked...but then once I pointed to a different TBI, it failed, and keeps failing if I revert back. I know pointing to a different template is not the cause, as that is how we update our base image. Once testing is completed, we simply replace the TBI in our production folder, and we never see that error.