1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hi MasterEales - I'd like you to open a support call with your region's LANDesk support team for this - when logging the case, please include answers to the following questions:
1. What O/S is the Core server running on? We need specifics (Windows 2003 Enterprise with sp2)
2. What version of LDMS are you on? We would need specifics here as well (8.7 sp4 with/without mini rollup and the following patches - INV-12345, etc...)
3. What type of database are you using?
4. Is the Core server highly utilized all the time?
5. Is this error cosmetic or is it actually preventing tasks from processing?
6. Can You reproduce this issue regularly? If we remote Controlled in, could you make the error happen?
7. When the error occurs what was happening on the Core? Are a lot of tasks running? What types of tasks are running, what is the memory usage, what is the processor usage.
The case will be worked on from there.
LANDesk Technical Lead EMEA
Thanks for the reply, I have logged a call with Touchpaper regarding the issue
We have the same problem and it appears since we are in LDMS 8.7 SP3.
I think you have opened a call and let us know if you have some news.
Thanks and Regards