1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 20, 2010 4:16 AM by jpattison

Package.porter error

Apprentice

Hi all,

Im using the package.porter.exe to migrate my current distribution packages to a new server and when i run the command, i get the following

renameReplicatedPackages)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
      To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\M
      icrosoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
      Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure lo
      gging.
      To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fus
      ion!EnableLog].

The following exception occurred while importing the distribution package : Syst
      em.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'LANDesk.Management
      Suite.Data, Version=8.80.0.249, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of
      its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
      File name: 'LANDesk.ManagementSuite.Data, Version=8.80.0.249, Culture=neutral, P
      ublicKeyToken=null'
         at LANDesk.SWD.Package.Data.Package..ctor(String connectionString)
         at LANDesk.ManagementSuite.SoftwareDistribution.Business.Package.CommonConstr
      uctor(Int32 packageIdn, String connectionString)
         at LANDesk.ManagementSuite.SoftwareDistribution.Business.Package..ctor(String
      connectionString)
         at LANDesk.ManagementSuite.SoftwareDistribution.Business.ImportExport.Package
      Porter.ExtractPackage(String connectionString, XmlNode child, String serverName,
      Boolean bReplace, IPorterProcessCallback callback, Boolean publishing, Boolean
      renameReplicatedPackages)

HELP PLEASE