This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
What policy did you use? Try switching to "as desired" and see if that is what you are looking for. Are you haveing any problems with any other distribution packages not appearing or running?
- In your client under Software Distribution | Policy Options how often are you checking for policy updates?
- What is your delivery type - Push | Policy | PSP | etc...?
- Is the policy showing in the local client DB? Pick Your Poison http://community.landesk.com/support/message/5611 it will be listed in PortalTaskInformation. Or http://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-5940
- If not showing locally it is probaly a problem witht he client communicating with the core.
- LANDesk Policy Invoker Service running on the client? If it is installing on 5% and not on the other 95% sounds like a client side issue.
- \landesk\LDClient\policy.sync.log | policy.client.invoker.log | policy.cgi.log | policy.client.portal.log
- \landesk\Shared Files\residentagent.log | proxyhost.log | servicehost.log
- Fast blaster approach if you don't want to do any troubleshooting is to reinstall the client on a broken machine.