7 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2010 10:17 AM by lianne.redding

Status has multiple automatic action transactions leading from it

lianne.redding Apprentice

I'm trying to implement a solution to set the incident status to 'Pending CR Resoltuion' when it is added to a new or existing CR.  If the CR is successfully implemented then the incidents linked to it are automatically resolved.  If the CR is rejected then the incidents linked to it need to return to an open status.

The design I'm trying to implement in incident (attached) errors with the message 'Error saving process:  A status instance has multiple automatic action transactions leading from it.  Each status instance can have at most one automatic actions leading from it"

The pre conditions are calculations.  The 'incident change successful' condition states where the related change status is completed and there's a record in the change successful table.  The 'incident change rejected' condition states where the related change status is completed and there's a record in the change rejection table

If I make the 'Dummy' action a non-automatic action then the process saves and the functionality works exactly as i need it to as far a process flow within incident and change is concerned.  But i need the incident to move to a different status automatically dependant on the change outcome

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can implement this without the 2 auto actions coming off the 'pending cr resolution' status?

thanks