This happened to us as well when we went to 9.0 SP1. We installed a Remote Console and it reset all of our OSD scripts to their default values. It is def. related to Remote Consoles and we have reported it to LANDesk.
In the mean time to prevent this from happeneing again i went through all my scripts and disabled edit on them and now can only modify them thru Advanced edit.
I hope this bug gets fixed because it took a lot of work setting them back up to the way they were.
I also put in a enhancement request on the forums because default behavior of saving OSD is quite odd and I dont like how it resets to default just to make a change.
Here is my enchancement request:
Thank you Miranda. | have disabled them.