Sorry for this might be a stupid question. I am trying to compare peer download with Multicast. In the delivery method, under "Bandwidth" section, I checked "Limit remote downloads (per subnet) to one device at a time". I scheduled a task against to two devices at the same subnet.
By setting as above I think one of the client should download the package from the core, and another should download from peer (the first device).
But the result was different with what I think. According to the IIS log file on the core there were records for both clients downloading the package. It looks like this:
2008-01-25 06:52:57 192.168.0.60 GET /packages/winima80.exe - 80 - 192.168.2.52 1476-LANDeskDownloader 206 0 0
2008-01-25 06:53:08 192.168.0.60 GET /packages/winima80.exe - 80 - 192.168.2.50 2928-LANDeskDownloader 206 0 0
I am wondering if there is anything I did wrong or some extra steps to do to achieve this.