2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2010 7:33 AM by drotondo

Landesk Patch Manager - Updates not showing

Rookie

I was asked if I would be able to create a task to have some machines java version updated to jre-6u20. When I went into the Security and Patch Manager to download the update it communicated and skipped over the update. After making sure the location to download to was correct (\\CORE\ldlogon\patch) I tried again and got the same thing.

I noticed that updates have not been coming in since May so I manualy downloaded all updates, which took all day, to that same location. Now, however, and even thought the size of allocated space was reduced during the process, I still do not see any updates.

I'm on LD8.8 SP3. Any help would be much appreciated.

• 1. Re: Landesk Patch Manager - Updates not showing
          Rookie

drotondo wrote:

I was asked if I would be able to create a task to have some machines java version updated to jre-6u20. When I went into the Security and Patch Manager to download the update it communicated and skipped over the update. After making sure the location to download to was correct (\\CORE\ldlogon\patch) I tried again and got the same thing.

I noticed that updates have not been coming in since May so I manualy downloaded all updates, which took all day, to that same location. Now, however, and even thought the size of allocated space was reduced during the process, I still do not see any updates.

I'm on LD8.8 SP3. Any help would be much appreciated.

Drotondo, yes same here our updates I noticed last week haven't updated since 7/2010. This Core Server is running LD 9.0..0.473. I have updated this server numerous times and copied patched from other Core Server with no problem. Has any one else experience this issue?

• 2. Re: Landesk Patch Manager - Updates not showing
            Rookie

Hi,

Still haven't found anything that would explain why the Core isn't showing the updates. I had it running all day again, and still nothing past 4/30. Going to look into to some other possibilities and then call support.