5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2010 9:21 AM by esetiawan

NOTES does not send email to both Originator or Assignee

Rookie

Dear Sir/Madam,

Everytime an analyst puts a new note in an incident, even after the check mark is set to to both original and assignee, email is not generating.

I notice that this only happen when I add a note when the status is at 'CONTACTED' (please refer to the attached process diagram).

If I were to add a note on other process, it will generate the email without any problem, because of the 'Add reminder' Action Instance.

I tried to add both an 'Automatic Action Instance' and 'Action Instance' for Notes and link them to the contacts and I get an error message saying:

"Error saving current process: A status of instances has multiple transitions leading from it that have the same primary action. Each transition from a given status in a lifeceyle must me mapped to an action with a different business function".

When I just add the 'Automatic Action Instance - Add Reminder' it will add a reminder for every action the user clicks.

If you can - How do you specify to only have the Reminder SENT when that action is a NOTE?

Note that the Action Instance 'CONTACTED' have a build in:

Add Assignment

Add attachment

Add note

Add Reminder

Add Task

Create Child Incident

Create Document

Again - how do I make it so that it will only send a reminder when the user Add a note?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Emil