Presently i am working on the LDAP Integration with Service Portal. I followed steps in the manual and i am unable to log on to the service portal using domain logon credentials.
i changed server object to point to my LDAP server.
Here i hav one doubt what name can i keep in CN..
1) i modified file as shown below.
esmenduser is the directory where i kept all my users ................What authentication type i can use for AD ..i used LDAP even tried with NONE also
2) i added the authentication key in all my tps.config file as shown below
<add key="AuthenticationProvider" value="Touchpaper.Integrations.LDAPLogon.DirectoryServiceAuthenticationProvider" />
3) i modified line to <add key="LogonPolicy" value="All" />
4) Add in console for the users i imported from esmenduser folder i added network login to mh\loginid
5) I restarted the IIS and i tried to log on to Service portal using domain credential and i am getting error saying login failed
Can anybody suggest me what went wrong.....?
Plz respond to it as early as possible as i need resolve immediately
Thanks in advance...