4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 29, 2012 12:33 AM by kyt977

LDAP Authentication FAILURE

Rookie

Hi

Presently i am working on the LDAP Integration with Service Portal. I followed steps in the manual and i am unable to log on to the service portal using domain logon credentials.

i changed server object to point to my LDAP server.

Here i hav one doubt what name can i keep in CN..

1) i modified file as shown below.

esmenduser is the directory where i kept all my users ................What authentication type i can use for AD ..i used LDAP even tried with NONE also

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <DirectoryServiceAuthentifictionConfiguration xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
        <!-- Server object to try to read (typically a branch on the tree) -->
        <ServerObject>LDAP://mhkulkjdcs001.mh.corp.net:389/cn=esmenduser,DC=mh,DC=corp,DC=net</ServerObject> 
        <!-- Debugging - throw error messages for any errors encountered-->
        <ShowExceptions>true</ShowExceptions>
        <!-- This is only valid for Active directory.  For eDirectory, use None-->
        <AuthenticationType>LDAP</AuthenticationType>
      </DirectoryServiceAuthentifictionConfiguration>

2) i added the authentication key in all my tps.config file  as shown below

<add key="AuthenticationProvider" value="Touchpaper.Integrations.LDAPLogon.DirectoryServiceAuthenticationProvider" />

3) i modified line to            <add key="LogonPolicy" value="All" />

4) Add in console for the users i imported from esmenduser folder i added network login to             mh\loginid    

5) I restarted the IIS and i tried to log on to Service portal using domain credential and  i am getting error saying login failed

Can anybody suggest me what went wrong.....?

Plz respond to it as early as possible as i need resolve immediately

Thanks in advance...

Thanks

Kiran