1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 3, 2014 8:22 AM by ncondette

    The package was deployed by another policy. What can I do?

    Specialist

      I am deploying a Package (Batch) that shows on some System (Done 0) and others (Done 16385).

      All Systems with Code 16385 dont have the Batch Package installed, instead the Logfile shows

      that the package was deployed by another policy.

      Ok, I know that I maybe started another Task before, but I canceled the Task and deleted it, before I made

      a new Task, but I stopped that task, also because I noticed 16385 on some systems and no install.

       

      Anyone has an Idea what is going wrong and where can I look or better delete the other Policy?

      At the moment I can't found another task with that package.

       

      Logfile:

      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:50   Status 229392385: Starting task, if nothing goes wrong we will treat this as successful.
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:50   Setting the active operation to SDClientTask.KXXX7.1652.xml
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:50   + begin Task.KXXX7.1652
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:50     + begin DeliveryMethod.KXXX7.10
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:50       + begin Policy.Required.PortalRemoval
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:50       - end
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:50     - end
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:50     + begin SWD.ExecuteOnly.Proxy.59
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:50       + begin SWD.MultipleTaskProtection.KXXX7.1652
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:50         The package {Package-59} was deployed by another policy.
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:51       - end
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:51     - end
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:51   - end
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:51   Reporting complete status of 229392385 for task 1652.
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:54 Core name 'KXXX7:1XX.1X.237.28' obtained from active task list
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:54 Sending task status, cmd line -coreandip=KXXX7:1XX.1X.237.28 -taskid=1652 -retcode=229392385 -complete "-ldap=CN=Usern Nicole,OU=Users,OU=NASA1,DC=kdomain,DC=group,DC=local"
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:54   SDClient task complete
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:54 - end
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:54 [STOP]
      Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:19:54 ProcessInvokerStateRecords() received status complete.

       

      Kind Regards

      Troga

       

      PS: I am also noticing that some (other) Batch Tasks stays some times on Active but are successful done, this happens before

      Landesk 9 SP1 Agent but those clienst already have v9 SP1 Agent!