1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 22, 2010 5:46 AM by karenpeacock

How to corelate the mapped values from AD to Incident Creation Screen

Rookie

Hi Folks,

I have successfully mapped the users from active directory to the service desk.   Its been mapped to System and Incident Management, however I do not understand if I have to get dropdown list of users how do I do that.  Once a user is selected from the list I want email address , department and login id to be auto populated.

All helps are welcome.

Thanks

Shiva

• 1. Re: How to corelate the mapped values from AD to Incident Creation Screen
          karenpeacock SupportEmployee

Hi

When you say "Its been mapped to System and Incident Management" do you mean that it's been mapped to System - End User (or whichever user type these records are for)?  If so, have you actually run the import via the Import Data action within the Data Import section (take a backup first if this is your first time running this)? 

If so, then you should be able to see these Users from within the Administration component.  To check this go into Administration - User Management - Users - End User and expand the list.  We need to just check this first before we go any further on advising you on your window design.

Best wishes

Karen