1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 6, 2011 10:44 AM by mikenewland

How to take successful results from scheduled task and turn into Query

Apprentice

I ran a scheduled task that had so many machines complete sucessfully.  What I would like to do is take this "success" list and create a query with it? Is there an easy way to do that rather than add each workstation?  I hope someone can shed some light on this as this has always baffled me.

• 1. Re: How to take successful results from scheduled task and turn into Query
          Apprentice

Nobody has ever ran into this?  To better explain - I have 2 distribution packages. One is a registry update and the other is the software install (an active directory password reset utility).  I performed the registry push without error but it only made it to certain machines (even after several weeks of trying).  What I want to make sure doesnt happen is have the software install push go to the machines without the registry updates or it will not work properly.  That is why I would like to take the successful machines and create a query from doing that and I don't want to do it manually.  Hope that better explains the issue.