2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2011 8:00 AM by alanblake

7.4 Manage Shortcut Groups for Self Service?

Rookie

I want to change the "Log New Support Call" link in the self service portal to use the "End User Incident" window instead of the "Incident" window

I tried using "Manage Shortcuts" but they are all grayed out.

I also tried using Window Rules but that isn't working either.

Thanks.

Alan

• 1. Re: 7.4 Manage Shortcut Groups for Self Service?
          Rookie

I have the window rule under the End User view to for Incident Management.Incident to use "End User Incident" window and web form

I also have the view selection rules set to use "End User" view for "Web Access" clienttype with PortalEndUser Role listed as #1

I am logging into WebAccess/ss with a user that is defined in End User and has role of PortalEnd User

I am really expecting to see "End User Incident" window appear when I click "Log New Support Call" but it always returns the full incident window.

• 2. Re: 7.4 Manage Shortcut Groups for Self Service?
            Rookie

My root problem stems from the fact that the "Log New Support Call" is associated to the "Full Incident" process where I was under the assumption that it was pointed to the "Incident" process.  I added a new Process link by right-clicking in the help-me widget.  I then added a shortcut that points to the "Incident" lifecycle NOT the "Full Incident" lifecycle.