I am currently running LDMS 9 SP2. I am trying to get Patch Manager working. I have gone through the Patch Management PDF and configured the security scans. I am able to get the patches to download and the security scans to run, but the patches do not install. I have looked at the logs and am getting an error "Failed to download Patch". Not quite sure what else to do in order to get this working.
This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
If you can....
On a client PC that needs patches...
- Run a repair task on it.
- Once the job is done...
- Immediately connect to that computer and navigate to:
- c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\vulScan if XP
- C:\ProgramData\vulScan if Win 7
- Sort by date and grab the newest vulscan.log
- Post that log here as an attachment
That will help us find your issue
Is it the server that is not able to download the patch or the client? If the server, check your proxy settings. That was a problem I once had.