I didn't really know how to describe this in the title, but here goes:
I have some scheduled tasks that were created recently, and after I added my test machines in and ran the package, I noticed that there were 10 machines still sitting in active even though the task had finished. I looked in there and there were no machines. So I checked how many machines were showing in all Devices and there were 388, however if I click on all devices and select everything in there the count is 378 machines. Attached are screenshots showing what I mean.
This isn't a major issue, I was just more curious as to why it's saying there are more machines assigned to these tasks then there really are.