I have some queries in LANDesk…….
- Can we inject the Software’s like MS-Office, Acrobat into the Captured image without rebuilt the image or redeploy the image? If yes how can do that?
- When I use the Image W V2 tool, it will create the “.TBI” format image. But its giving more than one image for example: My image name is Win7 in sense it will give the image outputs “win7.TBI, win7.1, win7.2” like this. I don’t want separate files, I want to include everything into one image like “win7.TBI”. How can I do this?
- When I use the Deploy script answer files, the machine is logging in Automatically using default Administrator account once the image has deployed and its adding into domain also as per my script. I want to skip that Auto logging into Default Administrator account. How to do this?
- If I create the Answer file using WAIK and put that into local C drive and run the sysprep then shutdown the machine and captured the image. When I add the same image into deploy script, and enable the “image uses sysprep” in the deploy script there we can give the Agent to deploy once the image has deployed successfully, it’s not deploying the Agent. What should I do to deploy the Agent along with the image? (In windows XP it’s working fine, In windows 7 its not getting deploy the agent)
- Once the image has deployed in Windows XP it should be prompting like below mentioned format
User Name: (Blank)
Logon to : (Domain Name) where else now it’s showing (Local Machine name) How can I customize this?
Can you please guide me regarding the above mentioned quires…..