6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2008 6:24 AM by phoffmann

What Reports Have You Created?

egarlepp Employee

_Sharing LANDesk Reports _

To help each other out, I figured I would start a thread that allows us all to share the reports that we have created within LANDesk.  I would like to kick this off with 4 reports that we created and use for patch realted breakdowns.  Obviously, these reports can be manipulated for other aspects of the product like software, inventory, etc...  These reports utilize some advanced features of the report designer so they can be used for assitance on the designer... 

• Vulnerability_And_System_Detail_PerLocation  - This report provides a vulnerability and systems details for AD OU locations including total number of vulnerabilities for each system and for all locations.  Bar Graph represents the total number of vulnerbailities per OS Name.

• Vulnerability_DomainController_Overview - This report provides a high-level vulnerability overview for locations and domains including total number of vulnerabilities for locations, domains and all. Graph represents the number of vulnerabilities via the OS name.

• Vulnerability_Location_And_Domain_Overview - This report provides a high-level vulnerability overview for locations and domains including total number of vulnerabilities for locations, domains and all. Graph represents the number of vulnerabilities via the OS name.

• Vulnerability_Non-Detail_And_System_Detail_PerLocation - This report provides a vulnerability totals and systems details for AD OU locations including total number of vulnerabilities for each system and for all locations.  Bar Graph represents the total number of vulnerbailities per OS Name.

Enjoy...

Please reply to this thread with your own reports that you created that can be shared!!!