Is LANDesk database automatically creates indexes on the column of each tables at the time of LANDesk installation on Clients core server.
Yes, LANDesk creates indexes when the dtabase tables are created.
The One-Stop Shop for LANDesk Enhancements
- Wake-On-WAN - Distributed Wake-On-LAN, Scheduled Power Down, and SWDist Sequencing
- Inventory Change & Root Cause Analysis
- Self-Service Password Reset
- PC Power Management
- Help/Service Desk Integration
- LANDesk Data Manipulation/Integration/Bar Coding
- LANDesk Executive Reporting Pack
- Network Asset Discovery and Management
- LANDesk Software Store
Retrieving data ...