1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 28, 2011 4:50 PM by Warren

Lenovo ThinkCentre M91p issues with WinPE PXE boot

We have just received a new Lenovo ThinkCentre M91p desktop to integrate into our organsisation.  When testing WinPE PXE boot it loaded the image OK but was unable to detect the hard drive.  So added the new SATA drivers to our PXE boot image and tried again.  This time the image loads on the machine and then comes up with an error "Insufficient Memory for QL126160.sys.  Press any key to continue.", then setup fails.

The new pxe boot image still works fine with other model desktops/laptops, just fails on the M91p desktop.

I have run diagnostics on the desktop and found no issues.  It has 4gb of ram, so np there.

I am about to track down another copy of the SATA drivers but has anyone got any ideas?

We are running Landesk 8.8 SP4.

• 1. Re: Lenovo ThinkCentre M91p issues with WinPE PXE boot

I have found the issue and still need some assistance.  May have to log a support call.

Had a closer look at our PXE image and it contained 17 drivers that were being loaded.  I have removed 3 of the older drivers for machines that we do not use anymore and the M91p booted into PXE and hard drive driver loaded.

My question is now, how do I allow more drivers to be loaded.  What file/setting do I need to modify to add more memory to the PXE image?