3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 29, 2011 3:37 AM by masterpetz

Theme report

Rookie

I'm making some reports in Landesk with the report designer. All my reports are in landscape format. When i try to change the theme from landscape to portrait (C:\Program Files (x86)\LANDesk\ManagementSuite\reporting\USLetterPortrait.rdlx-theme) i get the next error when i click on save: "The path is not a legal form". My question is how to set e report in portrait format without the error?

Portrait_reporting_error.jpgPortrait_reporting.jpg

• 1. Re: Theme report
          masterpetz ITSMMVPGroup

Hi Pieter,

after selecting the portrait theme from the reporting folder, remove the path information so only USLettePortrait.rdlx-theme is left. It seems that it takes the theme automatically from the right location.

Cheers

Christian

• 2. Re: Theme report
            Rookie

I already tried this but the size of the page doesn't change.

If i manually change the size and save it, when i reopen the report the values are set back the original values.

Also when i try to change the PaperOrientation to Portrait, by the next reopening of the report the value is set back to landscape.

• 3. Re: Theme report
              masterpetz ITSMMVPGroup

Hi Pieter,

in the reports bar you have the option to edit the report templates. Values like size are taken from these values. As far as I know, you can only modify these three templates  and then they work globaly.

Here's a screenshot from the button:

templates.jpg

Cheers

Christian