1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 4, 2011 3:02 PM by EMiranda

OSD Capture Task Fails - Failed to Get Localhost IP address

I have been unable to boot to the PXE menu for a Lenovo 7483 Desktop PC using WinPE. I have applied the OSD patch for 0428 as well. I have tried using the Intel Generic drivers for the PRO 1000 NIC, and used the Lenovo specific drivers as well (both for Vista 32 bit OS).

I've called Landesk Tech Support....No luck....

Can someone please help me?

• 1. Re: OSD Capture Task Fails - Failed to Get Localhost IP address

You need to boot up in a working environment and get the exact name of the Intel Network Card: Example would be Intel(R) 82575EB Gigabit Network Connection

The correct drivers are here - http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?LegacyDocID=MIGR-73655

Extract those and all the Vista 32-bit drivers will be in this location:

now you have to find the right .inf that matches the correct card. So if your card is named Intel(R) 82575EB Gigabit Network Connection, then that driver match would be located in the e1q6032.inf

so grab:

put those in a folder and upload into your WinPE and you should be good.

If you need more help, let me know the exact name of your network card and ill try to help more.