6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2011 6:42 AM by srl1

Trying to create a Distribution Package to use a .bat to Install FileZilla

Rookie

I have downloaded the FileZilla Setup.exe, and created a .bat file with FileZillaSetup.exe /S.  I have tested it by simply running the batch file from the share on my own machine and it works, silently installing the app.

When I schedule it via LANDesk, no matter how I configure it- using the .bat, the .exe, making it policy-supported, or an emergency push, LocalUser or current user, I get this error:

Processing package : FZ 3.5.1 Exe
      Sat, 22 Oct 2011 10:45:01 File (\\wcccsvr05\e$\Shares\FileZilla 3.5.1\FileZilla_setup.exe) is not in cache
      Sat, 22 Oct 2011 10:45:02 processing of package is complete, result -2147467259 (0x80004005 - code 16389)

I have given the Users group Full control of this folder, and users have read and execute on the share.  I have given Domain Computers Read and Execute on the root of the share.  Same result.

The path i'm using in the distro package is the full UNC path to the share "\\servername\e$\shares\FileZilla\FileZilla 3.5.1 Setup.exe"

I know that UNC paths work from other workstations, because I can map drives.

What's the deal here?