Is this your Core Console or Remote?
Either way looks like its time for a reboot.
Also take a look at the Console.Exe.Log for errors.
Both actually, I tried creating the script on my remote console, saw the blank window on the core and got the same result. I'll check that log and reboot... see if that helps.
Got this error when trying to edit the script:
20/03/2008 3:04:20 PM : Exception loading XML Could not find file "D:\LANDesk\ManagementSuite\resources\OSD\LenovoWinDeployImage.xml".
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Check the console.exe.log file if the reboot does not resolve it...
Here is the steps which fixed the problem for a couple of times. Please try it:
This must be done on the core server and on any remote consoles that are installed.
1) On the Core server open Windows Explorer
2) Navigate to: :\Program Files\LANDesk\ManagementSuite\resources\OSD
3) Look for the file WinDeployImage.xml
4) Make a copy of WinDeployImage.xml in the same folder. You now should have one WinDeployImage.xml and one Copy of WinDeployImage.xml
5) Change the name of of WinDeployImage.xml to LenovoWinDeployImage.xml
6) Now re-open WinPE script dialog and it should work
That worked! Thanks