I am trying to setup provisioning within LANDesk and have hit a stumbling block CTOS! ..
I have read almost all forums posts regarding this action and I just cant work it out..
CTOS seems to not get passed the "Running" stage (because it hasn't received a inventory scan from the system)
I can confirm the following:
- The ldprovisioning folder is in the C:\
- The ldprovisioning.cmd is in the ldprovisioning folder on the C:\
- The unattend.xml file has been populated with <Path>cmd /c %%systemdrive%%\ldprovisioning\ldprovisioning.cmd</Path>
- The location %systemdrive%\ldprovisioning\ldprovisioning.cmd is valid
- Running the ldprovisioning.cmd manually installs the LANDesk agent to continue
What seems to not be working is the running of the ldprovisoning.cmd script automatically which I don't understand as its in the unattend.xml
Can anyone suggest any steps to resolve? I know its not "strictly" LANDesk but its still a LANDesk process that's failing.
Thanks for any help - I am running LANDesk Ver 9.0 SP2 and I am deploying Windows 7 - The properties are set to "Windows 7" also.