2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2008 8:59 PM by dstewart

detected vulnerabilities by location- not AD groups

Apprentice

I was once able to use this report and select any groups that we created under ALL DEVICES. Something has been changed on LDMS to now have the location reports point to AD groups. This is not what we want. I would like the location to be the custom groups created within LDMS. How can i change this back?? any help would be appreciated.

• 1. Re: detected vulnerabilities by location- not AD groups
          Leon SupportEmployee

When you creating the query for a report you can specify (User provided value) in the query value. When the the report is running it will ask the user to enter a value into the field. So if the location is in the inventory you can specify that field as user input value. It's not exactly same as you want. Unfortunately the canned reports can not be customized.

• 2. Re: detected vulnerabilities by location- not AD groups
            Apprentice

Well this once worked most of last year before we went past SP2 on 8.7. Not sure if that has forced these new changes. I just want to be able to select the report as usual with the location of groups created in LDMS. I do not want the locations to suddnely look at containers in AD??? surely there is a reveresable way for this. something has been changed so ldms is reading from AD. i will log a call with LANDesk and see what comes of it.