1 of 1 people found this helpful
1) Check to see if the paths and files referenced in the script do exist and can be accessed from the client machine.
2) Open add/remove programs (on the machine that will be the PXE rep) and look for the LANDesk PXE Proxy program. If it's there, uninstall it.
3) Remove the %ProgramFiles%\LANDesk\PXE directory on that machine if it exists.
4) Verify that the MSI installer is current on the target machines.
5) Turn on MSI verbose logging Click Here
6) check the MSI log for the failure point.
Can you post or attach the log from this failure.
This was machine related, the Windows Installer was not working correctly. I had to repair it, then the I was able to get the PXE rep installed. Thanks for the responses.
I was able to create a local file copy script instead of run from source. This fixed that issue.