Ok so i'm trying to install skype. I create an .msi distribution package. Point the package to the .msi file that's shared on the core. I set the command line to:
/i /norestart /quiet
Account used it "Local System"
Everything else is left default.
I schedule a task but the task never runs. It always gets stuck on "Active: Task queued at client for execution"
I've tried looking on the boards to find solutions. I saw one telling us to delete the db3 file. I have done that but it still doesn't work. Every scheduled task just gets stuck with "Active" status and "Task queued at client for execution" result.
Running Version 188.8.131.52