3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2012 3:47 AM by KaiEilert

MDM Database conversion Error in SD update 7.4 -> 7.5

KaiEilert Apprentice

Hi all,

this probably is more of a support case but I thought I might throw this into the round with the experts around here

I want to upgrade a 7.4 Database to 7.5.

The installation of the client and web server software went fine.

After configuring the IIS in the LANDesk Configuration Center I try to do the Meta Data Manager conversion on the Database.

However after a few minutes I get the following error (extracted from MetaDataManagerlog.xml):

<FatalError>
         <Description>
           Cannot remove deleted metadata object (not yet supported): Status Überwachung
         </Description>
       <CallStack>   at Touchpaper.Framework.Data.Metadata.Tools.ClassBuilder.GetClassTypeStatus(IDbConnection cnxn, Module moduleRead, ClassType classType)
         at Touchpaper.Framework.Data.Metadata.Tools.ClassBuilder.GetModuleStatus(IDbConnection cnxn, Module module)
         at Touchpaper.Framework.Data.Metadata.Tools.ClassBuilder.GetModuleMetadataStatus(MetadataCatalog metadata)
         at Touchpaper.Framework.Data.Metadata.Manager.MetadataManager.DoConversion(MetadataCatalog metadata)
         at Touchpaper.Framework.Data.Metadata.Manager.MetadataManager.SetupDatabase(MetadataCatalog metadata)
       </CallStack>
      </FatalError>

When I try to log into console I get an error message that it can not reference to the object status.effectiveness.

However I never saw nor created such an object.

There is also no KnowledgeBase Effectiveness trigger running.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Kai