2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 1, 2012 4:47 AM by thijssen

Deploy Adobe Master Collection 5.5 with LanDESK PBD

Rookie

Hello,

I have some problem. I have used Adobe Application Manager Enterprise Edition to repackage theAdobe Master Collection 5.5. This package works if I install it manually. But when I use it through LANDeskPBD fails package code 16386.

I can see that the zip or dmg is placed in / Library / Application Support / LANDesk / sdcache, but that's all.

Have also tried using the default adobe master collection dmg file with the same result. For example, does the Firefox dmg file work without problem

We use LANDesk V9

Hope someone can give a hint on what this could be

• 1. Re: Deploy Adobe Master Collection 5.5 with LanDESK PBD
          Rookie
          Hello again.

Now I've got mc5.5 package on the Mac machine. The package is packed out and the installation will start. Butit fails. If I try to install the package manually it also fails. So I tried to retrieve the package from our server,unpacked it and installed it. No error. So it seems that something happens when the software package isinstalled directly from LANDesk. Has anyone experienced this before.
          • 2. Re: Deploy Adobe Master Collection 5.5 with LanDESK PBD
            Rookie

Now it looks like that something happens to the .pkg file after it is unpacked in the / Library / Application Support / Landeks / sdcache. In the log the installation fails, the same happens if I try to install the unpacked .pkg file manually But if I extract .zip file manually and install the .pkg package manually, it works. Does any one now what triggers the extraction of the .zip file?