3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 1, 2012 7:44 AM by elizabethcombrink

What is the table Process_RPT_tblresults?

elizabethcombrink Employee

Anybody know what this table is?  What does it do? How does it get populated?

• 1. Re: What is the table Process_RPT_tblresults?
          Expert

Hi Elizabeth,

I've had a look in a couple of databases (SQL) and can't find that table. It doesn't appear to use the normal naming convention either (normally there is a prefix such as pm_ or im_ or usr_) so I would hazard a guess this is either a table created manually on the database, possibly for reporting purposes, or a legacy table from the classic HelpDesk.

I don't know much about HelpDesk so can't confirm that one, but perhaps one of the LANDesk Guru's might chip in . You could also look to set up some SQL tracing and monitor that table to see where any data in it is coming from, as it may be getting populated via triggers or something similar for improved reporting performance (i.e. this would work like a view or multi-table report but without needing a bunch of JOINS as the data is contained in a single table).

This is all theorizing obviously, but as I said I can't find any refence to that table and I've not heard of it before in relation to LANDesk. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Hadyn

• 2. Re: What is the table Process_RPT_tblresults?
            karenpeacock SupportEmployee

Hi

I agree with Hadyn that this isn't a table I am familiar with from Service Desk or from the Helpdesk database I'm afraid.

Best wishes

Karen

• 3. Re: What is the table Process_RPT_tblresults?
              elizabethcombrink Employee

How weird is that - I'ts not a table I've custom created either. I'm going to get rid of it and see what happens :-)