Have you tried just passing the actual name of the query rather than a query ID number to the method ListMachines? If you read the method description it says to pass either the query BNF or the name. If you browse the MsgSDK.asmx in IIS on the core server then type the query name into the field it returns results just fine to me.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I tested your script with the query name surrounded in quotes from a remote device to my core server and it works. See screenshots.
One thing to note, I was logged in on the remote machine with a user that is an administrator and also has LANDesk administrator permissions with an All devices scope applied. As the SDK web service uses windows authentication does the user you are running the script under have rights and a scope applied in LANDesk. Otherwise the query might return zero results if the web service is checking the authentication.
Good luck finding your fix..
I have tried in "mstsc" with an admin account but the result is the same.
But, I have too tried with "mstsc /admin" with the same account and it's ok now !
So, it's a rights problem.
Thanks for your help !
If this is answered now, could you mark the question as such and award points as you see fit.
LANDesk Silver ESP
The One-Stop Shop for LANDesk Enhancements