I had to Install a new Version of our Anti Virus Software, however the software does not support upgrade to newer Versions, so I had to uninstall the Old Version and Install the new one.
How I do this:
- First I run the Executable file named delnvc5.exe
- After running this exe (Need to run with Admin-rights not System-rights) I have to restart the PC
- When PC is restarted virus software is uninstall an I´m able to install the new version (MSI Packet)
Now my Question is:
- This would be a great chance to do this with Landesk, isn´t it?
- How can ich deploy software pakets with other user rights like the admin user
- Is it possible to cascade software pakets? Example: Deploy one Paket wait for Reboot Deploy the other?
I use Landesk 9.0 Managment Suite with SP3 and need to install the Paket on a Windows XP SP3 Computer.
with best regards